Pages

10/16/2021

Masculine Birthday

 I don't make many birthday cards for guys, but I do donate cards to a couple of senior communities in town, as well as to Meals on Wheels. Because I don't know the interests of those who may receive my cards, I like to stick to general themes. Travel and vintage hot air balloons sound like a winner to me, don't you think? Unfortunately, I'm not sure which stamp sets I used for this card, because I recently reorganized all of my stamps and now I can't find anything! Pretty sure they include VivaLasVegasStamps, Inkadinkado, and Mark's Finest Papers though.

Word Art Wednesday 513-514
 DL.Art's October linky


1 comment:

  1. Nice coffee card!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART October 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete