Pages

10/29/2021

Ghostly Treat bags

 I was invited to a friend's house for an all day crafting get-together with my closest friends, and was so looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I ended up with an infected tooth with a cracked root, and had to have it extracted today. Now I'm on pain killers and antibiotics, and also having side effect from my COVID booster shot which I had the day before, ugh. So, rather than spending the whole day crafting, I'll probably just stop by long enough to drop off Halloween treat bags filled with candy, and chat a little with everyone. Life goes on, and I'll probably play in my craft room this weekend on my own.

The paper I used is by DCWV from the Spookytime stack, and I used a gift bag die by Lawn Fawn. The purple ghost is from Essentials by Ellen.

Hope everyone gets all the treats their stomachs can hold on Halloween...and then some!


 Double Trouble challenge 95, Halloween cuteness

DL.Art's October linky 

CHN October PP challenge

4 comments:

  1. Loving the purple ghost against your fun bat treat bag and the green insert... bright and fun treat bag. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Hope your pain has subsided and can enjoy some crafting this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat bags for your close friends, Karen! I'm sure you'll enjoy spending time with them, even for a short while... and they'll appreciate the treats, to! So sorry for your double whammy, but crafting always is a good way to take your mind of things! Thank you for sharing your treat bags and talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Halloween Fun" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute Halloween bag! Such a bummer that you had to miss a craft night for a no-fun reason. Hope you get to make up for it! Thanks for sharing this cute creation with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gosh, it's a wonder you can even get out of the house. Missing all the fun is very aggravating on top of all you have going on. Geez!

    This is one cute gift bag. I have always wanted that die from LF and should get it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete