Pages

6/11/2019

Age is Just a Number

I am always making birthday cards because, let's face it...everyone has one! I used this number die by Penny Black (Penny Black Creative dies, By the Number)  , along with a stamped circle sentiment by Cardz TV (Going in Circles), and a tiny cupcake stamp by Studio G. The zig zag patterned papers are from the Target Dollar bin (yay!), and I used card stock from my stash. I cut a border from the purple zig zag paper, then a thin strip from the green pattern. I adhered the thin strip to the center of my border to get a two-colored border.

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the number die for your birthday creation! Wonderful colors and design! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bold number die! Perfect for birthdays and anniversaries, too!

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Birthday challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Karen - I love the colours and that's a cracker of a die there! And you even matched the zig-zags on the strip along the bottom of the card - clever thinking!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masterful matching of the zigzags at the bottom, Karen!! These colors are fabulously bold and eye-catching. Such a great way to use the numbers, too. Great birthday card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card and age is just a number. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Die Cut Divas and I hope to see many more of your beautiful creations soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute tiny cupcake! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge:)) Loving the huge number diecut as the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great number die! Love the colour scheme!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete