Pages

6/10/2019

Be An Explorer

Although I grew up in southern California, near the beach, I rarely go to the beach now (even though I can actually see the bay from my upstairs craft window!). However, that doesn't mean I don't love ocean and beach themes when it comes to my card making. I used this wave stamp set by The Ton, and a sentiment by See-D's stamps for this card. Added some Nuvo drops, but I didn't care for the way they came out, so I just popped on some clear sequins right on top! This card could be great for a guy as well as a woman.
Time Out Challenge 137,  nature themed with option of one-layer
SSS Work it Wednesday, summer
SSS Wednesday challenge, masculine
SSS Monday challenge, vacation
Cardz TV challenge 91
DL.Art June linky
TCP June challenge, Summer
Craft Stamper June challenge, AG

5 comments:

  1. This is such a magnificent wave image. I always love seeing it when you pull it out to use. It never fails to make a bold statement on a card. Wonderful sentiment you paired up with it, too. How clever to cover your slightly imperfect Nuvos with sequins. I MUST remember that trick....esp since I am not very skilled with my Nuvos!! :) Fabulous ocean card in beautiful summer blue....love this!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool stamp. Love how you've paired it with the Flavia quote. Can't wait to get to my Lake Huron beach soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fantastic wave, Karen ... dramatic and full of movement ... I can almost feel the spray from here! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fab, what a cool stamp. Love the words too. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete