Pages

6/02/2019

Be Jolly

Here is an adorable stamped image that was also in that baggie that was sent to me. I colored it up with Spectrum Noir markers and cut the image with a label die by Spellbinders. All it needed was some fun patterned paper and a little bit of bakers twine. It wasn't until I began coloring it that I realized the little bear perched on the big bear's shoulder is a koala wearing a hat!!
CHNC challenge 440
Crafty Hazelnuts June PP challenge
Word Art Wednesday
Christmas Kickstart #11, cards for kids
Crimbo Crackers 185
DL.Art June Linky

4 comments:

  1. Another cutie! Such a sweet image and I loved how you've framed it and used such pretty paper. Thanks so much for playing along again at The Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it IS a koala!! CUTE!!! What a sweet image and so nicely colored even in those small spaces....which always give me problems when I am coloring with my SNs. Love the cheerful patterned paper background and the fancy die-cut shape of your focal panel.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete