Pages

6/02/2019

Always Time for Coffee

I love my Coffee For All Seasons stamp set by Stamplorations and stamped out the winter image for this card. I had a tag in my stash that I used to mount the image. The stamped sentiment was cut with a stitched oval by Gina Marie, and I added a die cut snowflake by Little B. Some red twine finished this card and I used an embossing folder by Darice for the background.
  Stamplorations AG challenge, use Stamplorations products
 Crafty Hazelnut's June PP challenge
CHNC #440
Crimbo Crackers 185
Word Art Wednesday
DL.Art June linky

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes just a simple pattern works best, adding just enough interest while not overpowering the main design :D Lovey card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheery card. The RWB colors look festive and clean. Love the image stamped in blue and the perky little snowflake in the corner. I really like how you tied on your sentiment, too. Such a creative way to add a little interest and texture. Oh, and I spy my favorite embossing folder pattern on the background. I never dreamed I would use that one as much as I do, but it is so perfect for so many cards. I love seeing you use yours, too!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete