Pages

6/24/2019

Mixed Media Tissue Paper Tag

I have been going through my old stash lately, and found that I have a LOT of flowers. Most of them are those silk flowers that people use for decorations and my idea (once upon a time) was to pull them apart and layer them on cards. Well, now is the time. The tag was cut by hand and I used a border punch along the bottom. Then I added colored tissue paper and scrunched it up across the tag. I used plain Elmer's glue to adhere it and coat it. Once it dried, I added an eyelet and ribbon, and another border (hand cut and hole punched) and a layered silk flower, with brad center.
Mod Squad Challenge, stand-alone mixed media tag
TCP June challenge, summer
DL.Art June linky

3 comments:

  1. Love your bright splashy flower against the wonderful texture of the tissue!!! Yay for using ancient stash. This tag totally embodies a happy summer day and is sure to bring a smile.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower and texture of the tag - nice work! Thanks for sharing at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With your weight reduction to accomplish better wellbeing. Truth be told you can even show them how to live steadily by setting a genuine guide to them just by changing your way of life to a more advantageous one. https://hardtimefx.com/

    ReplyDelete