Pages

6/18/2019

Christmas Joy

I work on Christmas cards all through the year, since I donate them to several organizations. Of course I often end up without enough to send to friends and family, so I'll need to ramp it up this year! This card uses paper that I won in a packet from Diana Larson of DL.Art, along with a DCWV paper stack that I've had for ages. I stamped the bird and sprigs with an image by Simone Clay and added a tiny twine bow and Nuvo drops.
 Crafty Hazelnuts June PP challenge
CHNC challenge 442
Christmas cards all Year Round, garlands or leaves
ABC Christmas challenge, L is for Little (tiny bow and little bird)
DL.Art June linky
Crimbo Crackers 186

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Your Christmas card is really cute, and I love the more "primitive" look to it. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR, and good luck to you! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Karen - a vintage feel, I think. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge with your little bow and little bird. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Scandi bird with the berries and cross-stitch sentiment. The button is so cute for the "O"!!! Fun papers are wonderful country colors.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete