Pages

6/26/2019

Perfect Day

I used the Coffee Happy stamp set by Stamplorations for the sentiment on this card..and I agree with it completely! My mornings always start with a cup of coffee, whether hot coffee on a cold morning, or iced on a warm day. I used a coffee cup die by Spellbinders, which I added to a metal tag from my stash, a ribbon scrap, and a brad.
Stamplorations A/G challenge, use a Stamplorations product

Caffeine Fueled Paper play challenge. I used a stamp by Stamplorations, which is a past sponsor of 
the Coffee Lovers hops
Word Art Wednesday
Kat Scrappiness June challenge, meals with dad. So is coffee a food? How about food for the soul?
Stamplorations CAS challenge, CAS with option of mahogany

 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Karen for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. Your sentiment was perfect for your die cut coffee cup design. TFS Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet coffee card! Thank for linking to the Anything Goes Challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with that sentiment. Coffee is my morning starter, too. :)
    Totally love these colors for your coffee card, Karen!! Wonderful layered tag with that bit of metal showing and what fun ribbon to add pizazz. Lovely work!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this... great card! So happy you joined me over on the CLC Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of ribbon on your card! It adds some texture and ties all the colors of your card together. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining us at The House That Stamps Built! Great card! Hmmm...I think I have that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo . . . I LOVE that little tag element!!! how cute! Great color combo, too. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS card Karen! The coffee cup and ribbon look so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete