Pages

6/21/2019

Goin' Fishing

I recently pulled out some of my stamp sets by Mark's Finest Papers, which is no longer in business. I found these really small silhouette stamps that worked perfectly on a tag-based fathers day card for my brother-in-law who loves fishing. The tag die is by Gina K, and I embossed it with an embossing folder by Tim Holtz for Sizzix. That fish patterned paper is from my stash and is so old I can't even remember where it came from I'm thinking possibly Paper Adventures. I believe the sentiment is by Photo Play.
Stamplorations June Tagplorations challenge, use a tag for Dad
 Kat Scrappiness June challenge, meals with dad
 Word Art Wednesday
DL.Art June linky
Lets Create challenge for June, masculine 
Power Poppy June challenge, masculine 
Crafty Calendar challenge, masculine
Cardz TV challenge 92
Crafty hazelnut's June PP challenge
Aud Sentiments, use a sentiment
Addicted to Stamps, masculine
 

8 comments:

  1. Great fishermans card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your wood-grained tag. What a great idea for a masculine card! Hope your brother-in-law enjoyed his card. Thanks so much for entering it in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this paper too Karen and it is as old as my card making history ..... still the best for your card. Thanks for joining Let's Craft and Create challenge this month. Anne ( DT )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fish paper!!! Perfect for this card. Love the woodgrain tag....reminds me of an old wooden rowboat. And the hole in the center with the silhouette stamp looks like a porthole. Such a creative card!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! I think I had some of that fish paper I loved it but I think i may have used it all up. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2019
    Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great masculine project - love the texture on the tag.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Father's Day card Karen! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete