Pages

6/19/2019

Christmas Village

I made this card with some papers from a magazine that a friend sent me as a freebie, and a stamp by Art Kure. The sentiment is from my stash. I kept the village scene uncolored to look like a vintage wood-cut. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it, ha!
Aud Sentiments challenge, AG with a sentiment
Craftt Hazelnut's June PP challenge
CHNC challenge 442
Crimbo Crackers 186
Christmas cards all year round, leaves, flowers, garlands
Word Art Wednesday
ABC Christmas challenge, L is for little (little village scene) 
DL.Art June linky

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:
    Well, it looks like you've been having fun creating sweet Christmas cards in June. How fun. THanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat. Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and the uncoloured village scene looks very vintage too. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great to me.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did that image uncolored in brown ink. Adding the sentiment in green to coordinate with the papers looks wonderful. I want to play again with my stamps from that set that you gave me. They make such lovely Christmas cards!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete