Pages

6/23/2019

Birthday Safari

I just love  Graphic 45 papers, so after actually cutting into some of the papers to make a card the other day, I got brave and used some of the Safari Adventure paper pad to make a masculine birthday card as well. This uses two collections by Graphic 45, Safari Adventures and Raining Cats and Dogs. I used a sentiment stamp by Marks Finest Papers and added some jute twine. I just love the elephants on that post card.
Aud Sentiments AG with a sentiment
Kat Scrappiness June challenge, masculine or food
Word Art Wednesday
Power poppy Challenge, masculine
DL.Art June challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's June PP challenge
SSS Wednesday challenge, travel
Pixie's Snippets challenge 355. I used snippets from two Graphic 45 collections, plus a tiny random scrap for the sentiment flag

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Karen!! Hooray that you've had your Graphic 45 out to play. I knew you wouldn't be able to stop. lol... I love that Safari Adventure collection. Such wonderful images and great for masculine cards. Stamping a sentiment banner to put over the writing part of the postcard journaling card is a terrific idea. Seems like I rarely stamp when I make a G45 card; I just use the bits and pieces. Now I am inspired to get out my G45 safari supplies, too!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Karen! I love Graphic 45 papers too so I feel your pain :)But, they work so beautifully it's a shame not to use them - I love this Safari card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete