Pages

6/22/2019

Enjoy the Little things

While I had my Graphic 45 papers out, why not make another card? This one also uses Gilded Lily and Cafe Parisian. I used some seam binding for the bow, and pearls to embellish. I fussy-cut the tiny lady from a Gilded Lily border, and popped her up with foam tape. I think she's rather dazzled by all the enormous pastries in the shop window!
Allsort Challenge 525, soft pastels
Double Trouble, pick a pattern
Creative Inspiration, glitz and glamour
Word Art Wednesday
DL.Art June linky
Crafty hazelnut's June PP challenge
Aud Sentiments, AG with a sentiment
Three Amigos challenge, things with wings. See that little pink butterfly? Or were you distracted by all the pastries?!

7 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are having too much fun with these pretty paper and sentiments. Another great design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card using your new G45 Karen, they are such pretty soft colours and the cake all calorie free I'm sure, thanks so much for joining us again at Allsorts 'Soft Pastels' theme this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card. Now I don't have this collection and you've made me want it and a cake!
    Thanks for joining in with the Allsorts challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, who wouldn't be dazzled by all those confections???!!! They look anything but little compared to the mademoiselle, but she is the perfect embellishment for your pretty card. Love the satiny sheen of your bow and pearls alongside these gorgeous pastel colors.

    I have Cafe Parisian, but I mourn the fact that I never snagged Gilded Lily! (Not that I am short on G45, of course, but I drool looking at all their gorgeous collections!!) You are making me yearn to get out my Cafe Parisian collection now!!! lol...
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all those beautiful vintage elements. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks yummy and beautiful! And I see that pretty butterfly there!

    ReplyDelete