Pages

6/24/2019

Safari Adventure

Seems that I make Graphic 45 cards in twos, because here's another one using the Safari Adventures paper pad. I admit though, it's hard to keep cutting into these papers because I can't bear to run out of them! Used an embossing folder by Tim Holtz (given to me by my blog friend, Janis)  and button die by MFT as well as the Graphic 45. This also indulges my love of animals, although I am more of an armchair traveler than an adventurer! I was inspired to create this by the Graphic 45 Selfie challenge and now I wonder why I never cut into this paper.  I just wish I had more of this collection but I'll be satisfied with the one paper pad for now.
Crafty hazelnut's June PP challenge
DL.Art's June linky
Double Trouble challenge 31, embossing, vacation , Pile it On. I did Thing 1 and Thing 2
Pile it On challenge 155, vacation or transporation
SSS Wednesday challenge, Travel
Three Amigos, things with wings

5 comments:

  1. Wow - I love this card - perfect embossing and great vintage look. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Graphic 45 cards are very striking and love it against your embossed background. thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the G45 elements with that embossed design. I wouldn't have thought to put them together, but it really works!! Keep using your G45.....you are making some wonderful cards!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vintage style! I always have trouble using this type of paper but you have done it beautifully. I'm going to look at some of my unused paper now that you have given me some inspiration! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete