Pages

6/21/2019

O Christmas Tree

I bought this Hero Arts layered tree last year and decided to pull it out to make a couple of Christmas cards this week. Still experimenting with different shades of green for the layers, and I haven't tried the snow layer yet. I used an oval die by Gina Marie, Nuvo drops in Pale Gold, snowflake stamps by Hero Arts and Clear Impressions, and paper from my stash. This is a classic design that could be mass-produced without too much trouble.
CHNC challenge 442
ABC Christmas challenge, L is for little (little snowflakes)
Crafty Hazelnut's June PP challenge
Word Art Wednesday
DL Art June linky
Cardz TV challenge 92

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 442 and my Patterned Paper June challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tree image and wonderful classic Christmas card. Looks amazing in greens. I love the look of layering stamps...such depth and detail. I adore the little gold snowflakes and the gold Nuvos.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete